Sailing is an incredible experience that has lifelong value and rewards for kids. The Santa Barbara Youth Sailing Foundation has provided sailing instruction to kids for almost 50 years. Dedicated volunteers and generous donations have made this program possible. You can make a difference too.
The Santa Barbara Youth Sailing Foundation is having a great year with tremendous success in local, national and international regattas! Sailing participation is growing and enriching our sailors’ lives. To meet the needs of our successful and growing organization, the Foundation’s campaign goal this year is $60,000. We are asking for your help to reach this goal. Below is a summary of this year’s campaign directives:
THE FOUNDATION NEEDS YOUR HELP!
Your tax-deductible gift will help the Foundation meet this year’s goal and ensure that the young people of our community will continue to experience the excitement and joy of sailing. With your help, we can continue the work of the Foundation for another 50 years.
- Additional Coaching for More Sailors/Events: $8,000
- Replacement Coach Boat - these boats are used 5-7 days a week all year: $21,000
- 10 Sets of FJ Practice Sails to Replace Aging Ones: $12,000
- Scholarships and Travel Grants for Kids Needing Assistance: $10,000
- Website and Communciation Improvements: $9,000